Senior Business Analyst - Manila, Philippines (Hybrid)
ShipERP, a leading multi-carrier shipping software provider, is dedicated to fostering digital supply chain transformation for companies, from privately held businesses to large, global enterprises. ShipERP’s flagship product delivers multi-carrier rate shopping, tracking, and proof of delivery for streamlined business processes and a strong return on investment. With extensive supply chain expertise, ShipERP has helped clients streamline their business processes and eliminate inefficiencies. Our best-in-class services team are implementation experts with 15+ years of experience in logistics execution and transportation, with an emphasis in parcel shipping technology.
- Configuration, development and deployment experience in SAP TMS Small Parcel, Less Than Truck Load and Truck Load areas including at least two full life cycle implementations.
- Work with sales order management, picking and shipping within SAP as it relates to software application.
- Provide configuration expertise and support for software implementations.
- Provide project management services and support.
- Work closely with client facing managers, client community and other applications services.
- Work with team on blueprinting, requirements gathering, and testing and go-live.
- Support existing customers technical and function needs as it relates to SAP.
- Provide help desk support consisting of researching, troubleshooting, fixing and/or documenting issues.
- Provide testing services and support.
- Provide master data entry services and support for projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Engineering or related field
- 3 years of experience in job or as SAP Business Analyst Tech Analyst, IT Analyst, or related occupation.
- 3 year experience must include exp/skills in SAP SD/SAP LE; Techno-Functional SAP Experience with Focus in Logistics; SAP Order to Pricing and must have experience with all modes of Transportation including: Small Parcel, Less than Truck Load (LTL), and Truck Load (TL); Knowledge of transports and how to avoid issues during cut-over; Global SAP Certification.
- Temporarily travel (25%) to unanticipated client locations for product implementation. Expenses to be paid by employer.
Remote. Travel and/or relocate to unanticipated client site locations for product implementation throughout the U.S. required as needed by the company with expenses paid by the employer.
ShipERP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
If you are interesting in this position, please complete the form below: