SAP ABAP Trainer - Manila, Philippines (Hybrid)
ShipERP, a leading multi-carrier shipping software provider, is dedicated to fostering digital supply chain transformation for companies, from privately held businesses to large, global enterprises. ShipERP’s flagship product delivers multi-carrier rate shopping, tracking, and proof of delivery for streamlined business processes and a strong return on investment. With extensive supply chain expertise, ShipERP has helped clients streamline their business processes and eliminate inefficiencies. Our best-in-class services team are implementation experts with 15+ years of experience in logistics execution and transportation, with an emphasis in parcel shipping technology.
Job Summary: This is a unique opportunity for those who has a passion for teaching and looking to continue learning on the job. Currently we are building a new team to immediately handle the corporate training for new and tenured employees. In the future, the plan is to roll out training to people outside of the company.
- Position: SAP ABAP Trainer
- Industry: Software Development
- Location: Mandaluyong City (Generally WFH)
- Schedule: Night Shift
- Salary: Highly Negotiable
- At least bachelor’s degree
- With 2-3 years ABAP Training experience
- Has experience in Bootcamp Training process.
- Very experienced in debugging programs, RICEF, Data Dictionary and Performance Tuning.
- Has experience in IDOCS, SAP Transports and ABAP Object Oriented Programming
- Strong interpersonal skills (experience in multicultural companies is a real plus)
- Great written and communication skills
- Demonstrate patience to properly guide trainee with different SAP backgrounds and zero to non-ABAP knowledge.
- Demonstrate good judgement to evaluate and manage trainee.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Learn ShipERP extensive list of modules on the job
- Opportunity of short-term rotation to other departments
- Teach others and seeing them succeed – bragging rights
Duties (Be a teacher and mentor):
- Conducts new hire class training on a regular basis, including the preparation of all training materials and facilities associated with each class
- Implements recurring training classes, meetings, and seminars as needed.
- Be the main point of contact for questions and help troubleshoot issues encountered.
- Ensure training is completed within set dates and report special circumstances.
- Proactively monitor progress and ensure tasks are completed on time and document all progress and milestones in training.
- Hold group review sessions and individual demo sessions as per the training curriculum.
- Provide the individualized attention and support for each trainee to help them succeed.
- Provide evaluation based on performances of the trainee.
- Researches, creates, implements, and maintains training content required for the development of product knowledge, process awareness, and system expertise for both new and tenured associates while adhering to the format established by the training team. Content includes but not limited to training material, quiz, test cases, hands on exercise.
- Install and configure new system as needed based on training needs.
- Update content as needed per ShipERP product release.
- Ability to travel (10-25% potentially, as business requires) and availability to adjust the schedule based on business needs.
- Handle Technical Support tickets from Support Team on occasional basis and provide analysis and code resolution.
ShipERP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.