Project Manager - United States (Remote)
ShipERP, a leading multi-carrier shipping software provider, is dedicated to fostering digital supply chain transformation for companies, from privately held businesses to large, global enterprises. ShipERP’s flagship product delivers multi-carrier rate shopping, tracking, and proof of delivery for streamlined business processes and a strong return on investment. With extensive supply chain expertise, ShipERP has helped clients streamline their business processes and eliminate inefficiencies. Our best-in-class services team are implementation experts with 15+ years of experience in logistics execution and transportation, with an emphasis in parcel shipping technology.
- Handling SAP projects preferably in Transportation, Shipping or Supply Chain
- Project Management as PM with multiple implementation projects
- Strong stakeholder management. Should have excellent verbal and written
- Manage offshore teams working on US day time zones
- Delivering projects in iterative and Agile methodology as well as incremental
- Risk, issue, communication and Change management experience
- Resource and time management as well as other administrative duties
- Minimum of 5 years as PM in Development or implementation projects
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Agile Project Management
- Must have at least Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in IT or related field
- Knowledgeable in SAP SD
ShipERP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
If you are interested in this position, please complete the form below: