Become ShipERP's Project Manager
ShipERP is a recognized leader in helping organizations seamlessly integrate multi-carrier shipping functionality from directly within the SAP ERP system hence eliminating the need for third-party shipping solutions. With a focus on Certified SAP Solutions, ShipERP is able to provide business efficiencies that come with a strong return on investment.
The individual will be responsible for the following:
- Handling SAP projects preferably in Transportation, Shipping or Supply Chain
- Multiple implementations of projects
- Strong stakeholder management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Manage offshore teams working on US day time zones
- Delivering projects in iterative and Agile methodology as well as incremental development approach
- Risk, issue, communication and Change management experience
- Resource and time management as well as other administrative duties
- Minimum of 5 years as a project manager in the development or implementation of projects
- Minimum of 2 full implementation cycles
ShipERP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
If you are interested in this position, please complete the form below: