SAP ABAB Developer - Manila, Philippines (Hybrid)
ShipERP, a leading multi-carrier shipping software provider, is dedicated to fostering digital supply chain transformation for companies, from privately held businesses to large, global enterprises. ShipERP’s flagship product delivers multi-carrier rate shopping, tracking, and proof of delivery for streamlined business processes and a strong return on investment. With extensive supply chain expertise, ShipERP has helped clients streamline their business processes and eliminate inefficiencies. Our best-in-class services team are implementation experts with 15+ years of experience in logistics execution and transportation, with an emphasis in parcel shipping technology.
ERP Integrated Solutions(ERP-IS) is looking for an SAP ABAP Developer with experience in SD and LE. ERP-IS is the publisher of ShipERP, an SAP shipping software solution that is a certified ABAP Add-On, and we are hiring ABAP programmers to help develop, deliver and support our software. We have to keep our solution certified on the latest and greatest version of SAP so our projects range from ECC to EWM to all versions of S/4 HANA(1511-1809) w/ Fiori.
- Development of Object-Oriented ABAP Programs, and standard reporting.
- Development of new functionality for ShipERP implementations.
- Support existing customers technical and function needs as it relates to SAP.
- Review current systems. Present ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals.
- Translate business and functional requirements into technical design and solutions aligned to best practices and standards of the industry.
- At least 3 years of experience in ABAP
- Experience in SD, LE, WM or EWM
- Experience in ABAP Reports and Dialog programming
- Experience in Data Dictionary, Function Modules (Remote Enabled)
- Experience in working with BDC’s, BAPIs, BADI’s and User Exits
- Year-end Bonus
- Company-wide team buildings
- Incentive based team outings
- 15 VL, 15 SL
- All-expense paid training
- HMO with free 1 dependent
- Unlimited free learning opportunities
- Work from home privilege
ShipERP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
If you are interesting in this position, please complete the form below: